Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Introducing: Stella Serendipitous


Stella Serendipitous is the Blythe who was waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning. She's gorgeous! She is my first silver-haired girl, and she is the perfect compliment to her BFF, Allegra Champagne.

Her dress is especially well-done; the huge, floor-length ball gown skirt is removable, revealing a super-cute short dress. I love that she had a different piece of headgear to wear with each look: the crown is amazing with the ball gown, and the "ruby" studded headband is perfect with the short dress (although the crown looks great with the short dress too, as you can see in my picture!)

Her necklace is interesting: it is a string of black beads with velcro for the closure! I've never seen that before.

She also comes with pretty dangly earrings, and a clutch bag. Although she doesn't come with stockings or tights, she does have lace undies are nicer that most of the recent stock dolls come with.  I totally love her shiny red pull ring--it really completes her look.

All in all, she's a fabulous girl and I look forward to seeing how she looks in other styles and colors.





No comments:

Post a Comment