Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Sea Sailor See


Sea Sailor See has finally arrived, and I love her in person just as much as I expected to! The de-boxing process was unusually easy, due to the fact that she doesn't come with a lot of clothes or accessories(!) In addition to the yukata she is wearing, she just has her hat, sandals, bag and stand. 

I love the bright shades of blue that run through everything, including her eyes. She actually has two pairs of blue eye chips, which look amazing with her dark, two-tone brown hair. (She also has green and pink chips.) I'm excited about her short hair because it will be so easy to manage--and it's cute! It will probably benefit from a shampooing, but I haven't done it yet, and as you can see, her hair looks fine. 

I think she will be quite versatile to photograph. She may be my new "grab and go" doll for those times I want to bring a Blythe outside for photos. That doesn't happen very often, but now that I have Sea Sailor See, maybe it will be a regular occurrence! 



It's a beautiful day for a stroll by the water.



1 comment: