Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy 2018!



We wish you a year of health and happiness in 2018!


A common theme for a new year is the contrast between the new and the old, so I've made this picture with my oldest Blythe, Jane, my Kenner. The "new" is represented by the baby-like Sonny Angel.

This picture is for the theme "old/new" in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. I'm going to try to do a photo for each theme, using a different sheet of scrapbook paper for the background of each one. I have a big pad of assorted papers (I think there are 64 different designs), so I hope to be able to find something that will work for each day's theme. The limitation to scrapbook paper is the size--each sheet is just 12"x12", so there will be a lot of close-ups and head shots this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment