Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2018

My Little Candy



Is this what Heaven will be like for a candy lover?


This is My Little Candy--the obvious choice for this picture, for the theme "Heaven."  I wanted her to wear her stock outfit, but I couldn't find her skirt...and then I didn't want to take off her stockings (they are so hard to put back on!) So she is wearing her stock from the waist up. Oh wait! Those are her stock shoes.

I happen to be a BIG candy lover, so there is always candy on hand, which made this an easy photo to put together. My Little Candy was one of my first Blythes, and I was attracted to her because of her pink hair and her candy theme. I made a point of buying the other girls with "candy" in their names: Candy Carnival (I have two of them!), and Precocious Candy's Mushroom. Sadie Sprinkle (whom I also have) is closely related to them; I would call her theme "sweets."


No comments:

Post a Comment