Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Shades


As soon as they put on their shades, they feel totally cool.


They are Cool Pool Lemonade (in her stock dress and sunglasses) and Cherry Beach Sunset (wearing a dress by an unknown maker, and someone else's sunglasses--but I don't remember whose.) I bought Cherry Beach as soon as she came out because I didn't have a tanned girl in my collection. She is great in every way! I resisted Cool Pool as long as I could, simply because I don't use Middies in my photos as much as I do my Neos...but then, when I got tickets to Blythe Con Brooklyn, and the theme was "tanned," I quickly bought her so I could bring the two of them with me. When the time came, however, I decided to pack light, and Cherry Beach was my only Con doll!



No comments:

Post a Comment