Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

It's Simple


Making sushi is simple! You just have to be confident, and follow the recipe exactly.



This is my newest girl, Chocolat Blythe. She's gorgeous! Her hair is surprisingly wonderful--it's thick and smooth--and although it did need a shampoo right out of the box, one wash took care of the small amount of grease. All four sets of her eye chips are special colors, and both front-facing sets are EXTRA special (one is green with highlights and a dark boarder; the other is pink with hearts in the pupils.) She comes with a lot of stock, which is great, since that was the main thing that drew me to her when I first saw her picture. She has a bit of a "heart" theme: the hearts in her eyes, a heart necklace, and a big clear pink heart charm instead of the usual pull ring. I love hearts! And I love Chocolat Blythe!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment