Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Don't Forget the Middies!

I spend most of my panty-making time on the Neo size Blythe undies...but Middies need knickers too!

In recent weeks I've been happy to receive some custom orders for Middie Blythe panties.  This gives me the push I need to re-size some of the Neo designs to fit the smaller garment, such as the snowflake and flying heart, below.



I was especially pleased with these next two panties. When my customer asked for a lemon, I was worried that a simple outline of a lemon would be too plain looking, so I filled in the whole design and added the leaf, stem, and highlight details. I think it look fantastic! And the paw print looks great with the whole design filled in too.



I wish I could keep them in stock in my Etsy store, but I never seem to get ahead enough in my sewing to do so.  If your Middies need some new undergarments, I would be happy to make some for you--just send me a message on Etsy: www.blythehappy.etsy.com


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed by that lemon. Amazing detail on such a tiny piece. :)

    ReplyDelete