Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Taking a Walk

London and Alice got new dresses! The skirts of both dresses are made from the other two fabrics my friend Susan W. sent me a few weeks ago. I love these fabrics; they are perfect for little dolly dresses.

The girls went for a walk with their troll dolls, and were surprised to meet a little fairy by the water. So, fairies really do exist!


The fairy is a Lalaloopsy mini doll. The troll dolls are actually ERASERS, can you believe it? They have belly jewels and hair, but their eyes are just decals. I found them at Target.


1 comment:

  1. Cuuuute dresses.

    I thought of you when I saw the mini Loopy dolls (as I call them) at Toys R Us. They even had ones with hair that looked like curly rubber bands. The detail on those trolls is.amazing.

    ReplyDelete